How to Donate Your Car This is how the program works...
- DONATE YOUR CAR: Do you have a car you would like to donate? Begin filling out the form on this page to tell us about your car. Or, give us a call at 1-866-GIVE CAR
(448-3227) and we'll get back to you.
- DONATIONS OF MONEY: Your financial contributions to help repair our donated cars can be made using our secure online donation form. Donations can be mailed to Good News Mountaineer Garage, 1637 4th Avenue, Charleston, WV 25387
- If you call, a staff person will ask questions to learn more about the history and condition of the vehicle.
- Reputable mechanics perform repairs and tune-ups on vehicles accepted into the program.
- Vehicles too expensive to repair are used for parts. Vehicles too expensive to maintain are sold to the public. Proceeds from these auto sales support the program.
- A qualified family in need will be matched with the vehicle.
- Vehicle maintenance training will be provided to the new owner of the car.
- You can call 1  448-3227 today to help your neighbor!
“This car saved my life, I was able to get to and from school -- I am about to graduate and will get a good job.”
Be A Vehicle Donor - Join in the Giving!
We rely on the generous contributions of vehicles, money and time from individuals, churches, organizations and businesses.
You may be eligible for a tax deduction on your federal income taxes if your car is accepted. And you may also qualify for a direct state tax credit (when available) for half the value of your vehicle.
Call 1-866-GIVECAR (448-3227)
Read donor testimonials to learn how others feel about their donation experience.
Start Your Donation Now